||сделать стартовой||добавить в избранное|
How to write exam essay
Otherwise you'll seem a risky bet to admissions committees, no matter how good you are. Which implies a surprising but apparently inevitable consequence: little liberal arts colleges are doomed. Most smart high school kids at least consider going into the sciences, even if they ultimately choose not to. Why go to a college that limits their options? Thanks to Trevor Blackwell, Alex Lewin, Jessica Livingston, Robert Morris, Eric Raymond, and several anonymous CS professors for reading drafts of this, and to the students whose questions began it. Writing, Briefly (A lot of people ask for advice about writing. In the process of answering one, I accidentally wrote a tiny essay on the subject. I usually spend weeks on an essay. This one took 67 minutes-- 23 of writing, and 44 of rewriting. But as an experiment I put it online. It is at least extremely dense.) I think it's far more important to write well than most people realize. Writing doesn't just communicate ideas; it generates them. If you're bad at writing and don't like to do it, you'll miss out on most of the ideas writing would have generated
1. How to negotiate effectively
2. How to use dictionary
3. How to negotiate effectively
4. How to make your child gifted?
5. How "DNA" testing works Анализ "ДНК" как проверяющие работы)
9. Глагол "to have" со значением "иметь"
10. Сравнительный анализ функциональных и семантических характеристик глагола to make в разговорном, газетно-публицистическом и научном стилях
11. New York City Short Essay
12. Essay on Nikki Giovanni`s poem
13. How do I like unusual methods of teaching? (DEAD POETS SOCIETY)
14. Reasons For Writing
15. Династия Тюдоров (essay the house of Tudor)
16. Printing problem led to first air conditioner
17. Transitional Success: USSR to EU
18. I MUST TO DO MY DUTY
19. Earth Impacts as a Threat to Civilization
20. Какая технология CTP (COMPUTER-TO-PLATE) окажется в выигрыше: с фиолетовым лазером или термо?
21. Are young people today slaves to fashion?
25. How did I spend last summer?
26. How Scotland fought for its independence
27. The economy of KOREA - Looking Ahead to the 21st Century
28. Essay: Lev Tolstoy and England
29. The Higher school and the ways to science
30. Ecological problems in big cities, particular in Moscow. How can a contradiction between the technological progress and ecology be solved from my point of view?
31. Visit to a doctor
32. A Traveller’s Guide to Moscow
33. How do I like unusual methods of teaching?
34. Love means different things to different people
35. A Farewell to Arms
36. The Tower in the 19th Century: From fortress to ancient monument
37. The notion of the agreement of the purchase and sale According to art
41. Return to materialism
42. Ukraine. The long road to independence
43. Технология Computer-to-Plate